Saltos Gymnastics Club
Corner Brook, Newfoundland
What to Bring & Other Info
1. A backpack that can hold ALL belongings.
2. Peanut free lunch & snacks.
3. Water bottle – a water fountain is onsite for refills.
4. Campers must be accompanied to entrance door by guardian to sign in.
5. Campers must remove shoes at door and place them, along with their backpacks, in assigned cubby.
7. Due to the daily required processes prior to admitting your camper each morning and various camp activities, late arrivals cannot be accommodated, please take care to be on time. If an occasional late drop off is required, please make arrangements 24 hours in advance.
8. Parents are required to wait outside of exit door at pick up.
9. If an early pick up is required, please make arrangements with our Camp staff at morning drop off
10. All items must be taken home at the end of each day. Please label all campers’ belongings. Saltos is not responsible for lost or stolen items.